[Photo credit: Ben Heine]
Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions, legal advisory and training.
ALCOCER&CO. brings deep, functional expertise to our target customers (entrepreneurs, SMEs, firms and NGOs) in all the company’s life cycle: start up, growth, internationalization, maturity, restructuring and reactivation.
We are known for our holistic 360º perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have a proven multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
On every project, we align our goals with those of our clients. We are a result-driven organization while at the same time managing client and firm resources cost-effectively making practical and measurable recommendations.
Excellence in functional disciplines can make or break an organization’s ability to keep up with the pace of change. From strategy to operations, we are committed to helping our clients build their functional skills and boost performance for the long term in the following functional practices:
- Start-ups advisory.
- Business plan design and financial modeling.
- Funding sources and raising capital.
- Crowdfunding and crowdsourcing initiatives.
- Legal advisory.
- Company valuation and investment appraisal.
- Valuation of assets.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Transactions support.
- Financial analysis and modeling.
- Project finance.
- Financial management and advisory.
- Financial due diligence.
- Business strategy and consulting.
- Business due diligence and audit.
- Strategic marketing.
- Business plan design, planning, implementation, monitoring and controlling.
- KPIs and performance management.
- Business and corporate development activities.
- P&L responsibility and optimization. Budget preparation.
- Product management.
- 4Ps. Promotions. BTL/ATL. Marketing communications.
- Market research and intelligence activities.
- Corporate identity.
4. SUPPLY CHAIN AND OPERATIONS
- Six Sigma methodology.
- Strategy, operations and supply chain management in-company consulting.
- Operational due diligence.
- Turn-around processes.
- Operations improvement.
- Cost down activities.
- SAP/BW reporting
- Ad-hoc IT programming and website development.
- e-commerce and m-commerce.
- Technology due diligence and audit.
6. LEGAL ADVISORY
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Legal due diligence and audit.
- M&A advisory.
- Tax optimization.
- Company structuring, shareholders´agreements and restructuring.
- Finance, financial management.
- Investment appraisal and company valuation, M&A.
- Project management.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Online strategy.
8. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Lead and manage multidisciplinary projects according to the PMI’s project management international standard.